Digital Marketing Strategy – Use Call to Action
Digital Marketing | 2 Min Read
Learn the right strategy to implement a call to action on your marketing materials
Ever wonder why your conversion rate is low? Then a method to extend that’s to enhance your “call to action” or CTA on your sales and marketing materials. Having an online Website, Facebook page, social media promotion and blog posts is pointless if the readers or viewers wouldn’t actually buy, book, schedule, or inquire. So confirm to feature CTA buttons on your Facebook page and CTA links on your videos and blog posts. So by this way, your audience could easily attend your conversion page.
Example of a call to action are buttons and words are as follows: “Book Now”, “Learn More”, “Earn your 15% Off”, “Order Now”, “Get it while available”
How useful is “Call To Action”:
- They attract visitors and turn them into leads.
- It can be connected on your social media pages.
- It can nurture your lead by using CTA that offers free trials.
- It can encourage potential customers to buy or support your products and services.
- It can be an access for your upcoming event to help you gather visitors